Do I have to know how to ski?
Absolutely not! In fact, many of our members are non-skiers. Our club caters to all levels of skiing ability ranging from non-skiers to experts. Regardless of your ability, you will find others in our club that are at your level. We have experienced members who are willing to teach the first-timers and we have hot dogs who will challenge experienced skiers all day long. Many of our non-skiing members still go on our trips to take advantage of the scenery, tourism, shopping, dining and nightlife experiences.
What are the benefits of membership?
* You will meet a really great bunch of people with interests matching yours.
* You will be invited to all of our social activities.
* You will be eligible to participate in all of our trips.
* You will be able to relax while someone else does all the trip planning.
* You will be able to take advantage of group & club discounts.
* You will be eligible to receive club specials and give-aways.
* You will be able to learn from more advanced skiers.
* You will receive our newsletter once each month.
* You will be eligible to vote on club policy.
* You will be eligible to hold an office if you so desire.
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS
$30 per year
An individual member must be at least 18 years old. Individual memberships may be converted to family memberships by paying the difference in dues.
$10 per year
Reciprocal membership is available only to current members of another Ski Kouncil of Illinois club. A letter from the reciprocal club's membership chairman confirming membership status is required.
$35 per year
Family memberships cover the head of a household, their spouse and their in-home dependents. Children under 18 may participate in club activities only under the supervision of their legal guardian or other adult member assigned responsibility for their supervision.
For more membership information:
Contact: Susan Hood at PSCmembership3255@gmail.com, and she will arrange to have a complimentary copy of our newsletter sent to you. She will also be able to answer any other questions you may have.
HOW DO I JOIN?
Simply download, fill out, and sign the membership application form (available below). Make out a check for the appropriate amount payable to Peoria Ski Club, and mail it along with your application to:
PEORIA SKI CLUB
P. O. BOX 3255
NORTH UNIVERSITY STATION
PEORIA, IL 61612-3255
You can also attend any ski club event, and there is usually someone there who can accept the membership form and dues payment.